We’re looking for a gin-loving Sales Intern to join a gin brand with huge ambition to change the world.
We believe in exceptional spirits that make a difference. That’s why every bottle of multi award-winning One Gin funds life-changing water projects in the world’s poorest communities. We donate at least 10% of profits to The One Foundation. We know we can’t change the world overnight, but we can change lives one bottle at a time, one day at a time.
This is an amazing opportunity for a recent graduate to gain sales training and experience in an exciting, dynamic and fast-paced start-up, whilst also helping to fund sustainable, clean water projects through the sale of One Gin.
To maximise availability, visibility and Rate of Sale to targeted independent Off & On Trade customers within Richmond and South West London.
To do this you will be challenged to:
– Gain new listings across the One Gin portfolio to increase distribution within territory list
– Explore premium/cocktail pouring status within the gin category on territory list
– Maximise visibility within outlets to increase brand awareness
– Conduct staff education/tastings to ensure recommendation by driving advocacy
– Evaluate activity to determine effectiveness and measurement of objectives (SMART)
– Support customer, consumer and trade events (sometimes after hours or at weekends)
– Any other reasonable additional duties that may be required from time to time
– Daily contact with Commercial Director, co-founders and marketing team and other members of the One Gin team as required
– Weekly online video meeting with team to review activities and progress
– Field training coaching with CD for personal development
– Independent On & Off-trade customers to drive brand loyalty and recommendation
– Consumers to inform, educate and sample
– Degree Educated
– Previous work experience in on-trade outlet desirable
– Passion for gin essential
– A strong communicator, both written and verbally
– Someone who is outgoing with a ‘can do’ attitude and demonstrable desire to deliver great results
– A confident self-starter, as well as a proactive team player
– A flexible worker, who is happy to roll up their sleeves and help with anything to support our small team from events to sales and deliveries
– Someone with exceptional planning and organisation skills
– Own a full, clean driving license and be able to travel nationally
– Relaxed fun office environment
– Regular team social activities, lunches, after-work drinks etc-
– G&Ts on a Friday afternoon
– Office within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and cafes
Location: offices based in Richmond, South West London
Hours: Initially 2-3 days per week