We believe in exceptional spirits that make a difference. That’s why every bottle of multi award-winning One Gin funds life-changing water projects in the world’s poorest communities. We donate at least 10% of profits to The One Foundation. We know we can’t change the world overnight, but we can change lives one bottle at a time, one day at a time.
We know it’s our team that drives our great culture and makes One Gin such a fabulous place to work and we work hard to ensure that everyone in the business loves what they do. Does the below sound like your dream role?
Event coordinator south west london
We are looking for a gin loving, creative and energetic event coordinator to join our team and run events and customer activation.
This person will play a fundamental role in the business as the ‘’voice’ for the brand in events and will report directly to our Commercial Director Johnny who comes with years of experience at Pernod Ricard.
We are all about developing our people, though this role is part-time there is the opportunity to develop and if you have a real passion for cocktail making or recipe development for example we can look to work it into the role in future.
- Running events on a weekly basis, from weekend markets, to gin tastings and cocktail masterclasses
- Selling at local markets
- Becoming a fount of knowledge on gin
- Assisting at trade shows, festivals and pop-up events
- Supporting the marketing team with content creation from events
- Being a true ambassador to the brand
- Creating recipe videos, beautiful product shots and capturing great moments at events
- Motivated self-starter – you love leading on projects
- People person – ability to build strong relationships and work as part of a team
- Superb Communicator – confident and bubbly, you’re out-going and love to chat
- Flexible – happy to muck in and get involved with all things “One Gin”
- Gin lover! – there will be plenty of samples and tasting sessions
- Based in South West London
- Full, clean driving license with own car
Working hours will be approx 12 hours a week with 1 day a week on a weekend, and some flexi-hours during the week. Hourly rate is £10 plus mileage and some ginny treats. Please submit your CV to email@example.com along with a short paragraph on why you’d be the perfect fit for the role.