One Gin competition Terms and Conditions (2021)
By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Prize Draw Dates, Restrictions and Method of Entry
1. The promoter is Global Ethics Liquor Co Ltd (One Gin), who can be contacted via email@example.com.
2. The prize draw opens for entries on Thursday 15th April 2021.
3. The prize draw closes for entries at 12.00pm on 21st April 2021.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person, per social channel (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
5. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Global Ethics Liquor Ltd and their immediate family and any third parties directly associated with the administration of the draw.
Requirements for Valid Entry, Prizes and Judging
6. Entries must be submitted via Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram on the Christmas competition post. You must, tag two friends and either follow our Instagram or Twitter account (@TheSpiritOfOne) or like our Facebook page (The Spirit of One). Incomplete entries will not be valid and will not be submitted into the draw.
7. The draw will take place on 21st April 2021. Winners will be contacted on the same day as the draw via social media and distribution of prize will be arranged.
8. The winners will have 1 days from the date the winners are announced to respond, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
9. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries. If an entry is incomplete, it will not be valid and will not be entered into the prize draw.
10. There will be three winners. The winners drawn will win a box of One Gin & tonic cans.
11. Prizes will be arranged and sent via post.
12. The prize is not for re-sale, is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this prize draw.
Copyright, Publicity and Your Details
14. Participants agree and accept that the winner’s name may be released on the websites and social media channels managed by Global Ethics Liquor Co Ltd (One Gin).
15. The winner’s name can also be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after the closing date of the prize draw.
16. Unless you have indicated below or separately that you wish to be contacted by Global Ethics Liquor Co Ltd (One Gin), personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be used by Global Ethics Liquor Co Ltd (One Gin), and third party suppliers in connection with the promotion (e.g. only as required to run the promotion and for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize or, if relevant, accreditation of any photographs).