We’re Hiring !
Looking for a fabulous, creative, ‘can do’, gin-loving intern
A unique opportunity to work for a purpose-driven gin brand with a huge ambition to grow and to change the world.
We are One Gin, a gold award-winning gin with a signature botanical of fresh English sage. This very special premium gin was created to delight our drinkers’ palates of course, but every bottle also helps to tackle the global water crisis.
In a nutshell, we are turning people’s love for gin into a force for good.
To date, the One brand (best known for One Water, created to fund water projects in the world’s poorest communities) has raised over £20 million and changed the lives of over 3.6 million people.
We are proud to now be stocked in the likes of Claridge’s Hotel, Mr. Fogg’s, The Dorchester’s China Tang, the National Theatre, John Lewis, Ocado, Tesco and selected Fuller’s pubs to name but a few.
Our small team is made up of passionate, genuine and inspiring team players – some with formal corporate training, all with an entrepreneurial spirit – who believe in using business as a force for good and whose objective is to keep changing lives. One person at a time. One day at a time.
We are creative, full of ideas and very busy – we have a packed calendar of events and social media activity (we are very proud of our Insta puzzle feed), have a healthy NPD pipeline and are getting ready for export. We also have our own brand room, the One Gin Gallery at Mews of Mayfair, where we host gin masterclasses and other events.
Creativity is essential for this role. If you are a person full of imaginative ideas and creative flair, we would love to hear from you.
We want you to be involved in everything and anything to do with the business so you learn as much as possible. However, your main focus will be on marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make their first step towards developing a marketing career.
You will report into the marketing manager but work closely with the founders too.
Responsibilities (as examples only as this changes every day!)
Support Marketing Manager on digital marketing
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our online community on social media (engaging with and responding to comments, replies, mentions, messages etc and following, engaging with and activating key accounts)
- Draft blog posts for the website and social media copy
- Propose and source additional social media content on an ongoing basis
- Shoot visuals as and when required
- Blogger / influencer research and outreach
- Manage website review
- Maintain and build on the brand’s Pinterest profile, creating striking pins and building boards to successfully drive traffic to the website.
Marketing – General
- Implement local plan (Richmond events, partnerships, promotions, activities etc)
- Research and implement partnerships
- Work with design agency to produce marketing materials from POS to menus, online banners or packaging
- Propose ideas and help activate existing and new accounts
- Support sales as relevant, tapping into personal network and local hospitality
Contribute to and implement PR and event strategies
- Support customer, consumer and trade events (sometimes after hours or at weekends)
- Reaching out to social media influencers, engaging with them and turning this interaction into leads
- Export – investigating specific markets / competition
- Competitive and segmentation review/analysis (ongoing)
- Monitor trends: monitor the latest social media trends to produce best-in-class online activity
- Overall, being proactive in suggesting ideas, strategies and projects
You will be
- Degree educated
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Have a good eye / enjoy aesthetics
- A confident self-starter, as well as a proactive team player
- A flexible worker, who is happy to roll up their sleeves and help with anything to support our small team from events to sales and deliveries
- Someone with exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and demonstrable desire to deliver great results
- Own a full, clean driving license and be able to travel nationally
- Free tea and coffee every day
- G&Ts on a Friday afternoon
- Cake on birthdays
- Relaxed fun office environment
- Regular team social activities, lunches, after-work drinks etc
- Office within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and cafes
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are the right fit for this role, to: email@example.com
- Location: offices based in Richmond, South West London