Who we are
It’s been said that the tiny flutter of a butterfly’s wing can trigger a cyclone on the other side of the world. This belief – that small acts can lead to great change – is at the heart of what we do.
It all started with water. Duncan Goose started ethical bottled water brand, One in 2005, with the express purpose of raising funds for water projects, globally. Thirteen years on, The One Brand has raised over £20 million for water projects, transforming the lives over 3.6 million people in need.
One Gin was launched on World Water Day in 2017 to continue and scale the One journey; this award-winning premium savoury gin also helps to tackle the global water crisis; we donate at least 10% of our profits to fund life-changing water projects in the world’s poorest communities.
One Gin is now available in John Lewis & Partners, Harvey Nichols, selected Tesco stores and independent stockists across the UK. It has also joined the gin menu at Claridge’s and is served in more than 100 bars and restaurants, including China Tang at The Dorchester, The Berkeley, Hawksmoor Restaurants and Fullers Pubs.
Our team is made up of passionate, genuine and inspiring team players – some with formal corporate training, others with entrepreneurial spirit – that believe in using business as a force for good and whose objective is to keep changing lives. One person at a time. One day at a time.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a purpose-driven brand with a huge ambition to grow and to change the world.
This role is fundamental to our growth and you would be working straight into the co-founders to:
- Develop a short, medium & long term UK sales strategy based on business objectives
- Implement this in a highly commercial way through outstanding customer engagement
More specifically, you will:
- Identify and secure new customer listings
- Manage relationships across on-trade, off-trade and wholesaler customer base
- Manage monthly sales forecasting in an accurate & timely way
- Ensure the rest of the team are always fully aware of volume changes and upcoming opportunities
Required Qualifications and Skills
- At least three to five years’ experience in FMCG sales, ideally with some spirits/alcohol experience
- Skilled in proactively managing the sales process from opportunity identification through to agreeing and closing deals
- Strong commercial acumen with P&L ownership
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills
- Able to manage multiple projects for different clients/stakeholders concurrently both internally and externally
- Confidently lead creds presentations and pitches for business and conduct face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have strong prioritising, planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate exceptional ‘Can Do’ attitude and ability to overcome obstacles
- As comfortable in field sales as developing national accounts
- Hold a UK full clean driving license
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are the right fit for this role, to: email@example.com
- Applications close 20th July 2019
- Competitive base + OTE
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Flexible, with offices based in South West London